- The stewardship of our finances is a tremendous—and often overlooked—area of our lives where we can faithfully proclaim the gospel. Giving strengthens our devotion to Christ and frees us to live open-handedly with the gifts God gives us. We trust in Him and His provision instead of our perceived self-sufficiency.
- Scripture tells us that "the Earth is the Lord’s and everything in it." (Psalm 24:1) We are not under compulsion to give; rather, we should offer cheerfully what God has placed on our hearts (2 Cor. 9:7). As people of faith, we give faithfully and generously.
- As a practical accommodation to how a majority of people now use their money, we make the following options available:
- Give Through U.S. Mail:
- Make your check payable to Calvary Chapel Austin
- Mail your check to Calvary Chapel Austin, 1601 Pecan St. Pflugerville, TX 78660
Give via Text:
- Text "Give" to: (512) 714-3260
- Follow the on screen instructions that follow your text.
- Click the green button below to give online today.